How often have you referred to slides handouts that you brought back from a face-to-face training event?
Can you really compare a 'Certification of Participation' with a professional certificate such as Ethica's award-winning Certified Islamic Finance Executive™ (CIFE™)?
Ethica's Certified Islamic Finance Executive™ (CIFE™) program is structured as a complete, holistic program designed to take those new to Islamic finance to an advanced level of practical and technical knowledge in 4 months or less. This same program is equally deliverable piecemeal according to your preference. In the past, we have delivered the CIFE™ program as a 3-5 day intensive, a university semester, a year-long bank wide program, and as our standard 4 month accelerated program.
The advantage of partnering with Ethica for delivering Islamic finance training at your organization is that the training does not end once the trainer leaves your premises. Ethica offers blended programs which are a mix of face-to-face and ongoing online training, culminating in a professional certification.
When you partner with Ethica for a face-to-face program you get:
- Intensive Classroom Instruction: 1 to 5 days of face-to-face training at Ethica's facilities or on-site at the client's premises.
- Complimentary Online Training: 2 months of unlimited access to all premium Ethica e-learning including advanced topics. (see full list here)
- CIFE™ Certification: Access Ethica's 4-month CIFE™ certification for an additional fee — subsidized for our face-to-face training attendees.
Your learners will:
- Be well informed about the underlying structure of the products from an Islamic perspective.
- Be clear and confident about the differences between the Islamic product and its conventional counterpart to convincingly and confidently handle customers i.e. sell better.
- Gain AAOIFI-based certification.
- Learn the practical application of Islamic finance product execution used in core Islamic financial products, including Musharakah, Mudarabah, Ijarah, Salam, Istisna, and Murabaha.
- Study Islamic capital markets, liquidity and risk management concepts.
- Compare AAOIFI-compliant Sukuk structures with non AAOIFI-compliant Sukuk structures.
- Use case studies, quizzes, and structuring exercises, and develop a greater understanding of industry best practices.
Here is a partial list of some of the programs delivered by Ethica in the past:
- 100 American Imams receive Islamic finance training (4 Days, USA)
- Certified Islamic Finance Master Class (5 Days with on-site certification, Turkey)
- Certified Islamic Finance Master Class (4 Days, Kenya)
- An Introduction to Islamic Banking (3 Days, Dubai)
- Sukuk: Understanding The Structuring, Execution And Legal Issues (Workshop, Switzerland)
- Islamic Real Estate Finance: Islamic Finance And Structures For Real Estate Development (5 Days, Dubai)
- Islamic Capital Markets' Boot Camp: Sukuk Essentials - Principles, Products, Structuring And Pricing (2 Day, Riyadh)
- Islamic Accounting Standards (5 Days, Dubai)
- Essentials of Islamic Finance (Workshop, Abu Dhabi)
- Liquidity Management in Islamic Finance (Workshop, Abu Dhabi)
- Risk Management in Islamic Finance (Workshop, Abu Dhabi)
- In-house training for Noor Islamic Bank (3 Days, Dubai)
- 1-on-1 Coaching for top executives of First Gulf Bank (3 Days, Abu Dhabi)
- Numerous workshops, seminars and talks for universities and colleges across the world
If you are a workshop or conference provider and want to deliver a high impact training program write to us at info@EthicaInstitute.com.